Devided Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role playing community based on an original rp, good times and good friends.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Costum Race: Fire Elf's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
micheal-capuzi

Costum Race: Fire Elf's Empty
PostSubject: Costum Race: Fire Elf's   Costum Race: Fire Elf's I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:05 am

Fire elf's are An Acient Elf That has been told to be the First Race of the Elf's. This is becuase They were adapted from the Egyptians And Were Frogetten. There Powers Consist of Fire Breathing and Fire Bending, There Fighting Options are Sword Fighting Or Bow's And Arrow's. They can usually Use there Arrows and Sword's and use them as fire arrow's and Fire sword after a simple spell is Said. You can normally find them in the Ruin's or the Dessert.
Back to top Go down
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Costum Race: Fire Elf's   Costum Race: Fire Elf's I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:09 pm

Suggestion:

Why don't you just make an fire elementalist Elf?
Back to top Go down
micheal-capuzi

PostSubject: Re: Costum Race: Fire Elf's   Costum Race: Fire Elf's I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:44 pm

Dante wrote:
Suggestion:

Why don't you just make an fire elementalist Elf?
Maybe its Cuase I dont want to be an elemansist I am an Assasin and there is a story Behind Fire elfs. Plus i dont bend Fire i just know spells about it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Costum Race: Fire Elf's   Costum Race: Fire Elf's I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:11 pm

Non-elementalist races have the right to 1 power. Why not just make fire your one power?
Back to top Go down
https://devidedkingdoms.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Costum Race: Fire Elf's   Costum Race: Fire Elf's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Costum Race: Fire Elf's
Page 1 of 1