Devided Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role playing community based on an original rp, good times and good friends.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Costum Race : Demon's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete!

Costum Race : Demon's Empty
PostSubject: Costum Race : Demon's   Costum Race : Demon's I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:29 am

Demon's are the angel's of Hell, Some created there, some sent there in the after life. They are lots of diffrent kinds of them, Most look like humans. They were made do to the orders of the dark god; but if they didn't they would be banashed and sent to the surface. Others just had the right to go back and forth to the surface. Most demons need to destroy but ones who don't; were usually banashed. All of the pure demons have horns. Leader: Peted0g7707
Back to top Go down
Kalaksuki

PostSubject: Re: Costum Race : Demon's   Costum Race : Demon's I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:47 am

No, there can't be demons here. Just Horde, which is basically the same thing, join that.
Except that the rpg is costomizable and you can be a demon if you really want..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Costum Race : Demon's   Costum Race : Demon's I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:22 pm

You can be a demon if you please, it counts as a custom race. BUT! You have to donate for leader status. You cant just make a race and count yourself the leader, that way everyone in the RPG would be a leader of their own race.
Back to top Go down
https://devidedkingdoms.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Costum Race : Demon's   Costum Race : Demon's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Costum Race : Demon's
Page 1 of 1