Devided Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role playing community based on an original rp, good times and good friends.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lupus wolf youkai

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
beatuonthehed

beatuonthehed

lupus wolf youkai Empty
PostSubject: lupus wolf youkai   lupus wolf youkai I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 3:21 pm

;Ooc;

Habbo Name:Beatuonthehed

;Ic;

Character name:Lupus;;brother is lupusoni;;

Character age:12;;and lupusoni 14;;

Character Class:ninja

Character Race:;;hybrid;; youkai [custom race] Demon

Characters Hight:5"6

Characters Weight:122

Characters eye Color:brown;;lupusoni blue;;

Characters Personality:lazy slacker that doesnt do anything but sleep

Characters Past:his mother had been kidnapped from her husband. He raped her, and thus, Lupus and Lupusoni were born.Had an older sister named Seirei.When Lupus and Lupusoni got to be around 12 and 14, their mother wanted to escape, to take her children and get out. Their father was a very bad influence, abusive and a drunk. The only reason Lupus and his siblings exist is because his father raped his mother. So his mother decided to use a fire as a diversion. She started a fire in their house and ran to the meeting point in the woods. Lupus and Lupusoni were to wait for Seirei to bring them safely to their mother. A few feet behind Seirei, Lupus and Lupusoni were running about a yard apart. A low rumble sounded and the roof caved in right on Lupusoni. Lupus tried to get him out but his body began to burn and dissenagrate. Lupus began to panic and ran out of the house. Little did he know that Before they got out of the house Lupusoni's soul fused inside Lupus's body. After his mother and Lupus and his sister escaped from him, Lupus mother mother went back to her husband. There were mad about one another and passionatley in love.

Characters Apparence:He appears as a small 12 year old boy with brown curly hair and his clothes are usually red and black, he has a scarf that covers his neck and his pants are very loose.lupus wolf youkai Anime_boys
lupus wolf youkai Anime38 me and juliet lupus wolf youkai Wolf lupusoni alone

Characters Weapons: He wields two small katana's and two small daggerslupus wolf youkai Katana

(If youkai)
Animal Form: His animal form is a wolf
lupus wolf youkai Wolf_ wolf form
(I

Last edited by beatuonthehed on Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:32 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
KillingGrounds

lupus wolf youkai Empty
PostSubject: Re: lupus wolf youkai   lupus wolf youkai I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:00 pm

Decent,
But i'd add a little more, to your history.
=D
Back to top Go down
beatuonthehed

beatuonthehed

lupus wolf youkai Empty
PostSubject: >;o   lupus wolf youkai I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:26 am

I'll add what I want! WHEN I WANT TO >_<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

lupus wolf youkai Empty
PostSubject: Re: lupus wolf youkai   lupus wolf youkai I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down