Devided Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role playing community based on an original rp, good times and good friends.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ross's Bio...... HAPPY!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kerbbie

Ross's Bio...... HAPPY! Empty
PostSubject: Ross's Bio...... HAPPY!   Ross's Bio...... HAPPY! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:29 am

Character name: Ross

Character age: 16

Character Class: Healer

Character Race: Lycan

Characters Hight: 6'1

Characters eye Color: Purple

Characters Personality: Nice, and will help you give you need it

Characters Past: Ross live int eh Frozen tundras of the north in a small village in which he was the only healer. One day His village was attack buy some Dark rebel Ogres. Ross was the only one why survived and seeing as there was nothing left in the north he decided to migrate south

Characters Apparence: Ross and fair blue hair, he seems to be wearing animal pelts and have a bag made of penguin pelt

Characters Weapons: Ross doesnt belevie in violence and only carry's around a small Walrus tooth knife

Last edited by Kerbbie on Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kerbbie

PostSubject: Re: Ross's Bio...... HAPPY!   Ross's Bio...... HAPPY! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:45 am

Ross's Bio...... HAPPY! Village his home.
Back to top Go down
Kerbbie

PostSubject: Re: Ross's Bio...... HAPPY!   Ross's Bio...... HAPPY! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:47 am

Ross's Bio...... HAPPY! Wpnickus014jz This is his home
Back to top Go down
Kerbbie

PostSubject: Re: Ross's Bio...... HAPPY!   Ross's Bio...... HAPPY! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:54 am

On Ross's travels he came across a bird type creature, He called it Xra.and know is none to ride around on this creature Ross's Bio...... HAPPY! 601_14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ross's Bio...... HAPPY!   Ross's Bio...... HAPPY! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ross's Bio...... HAPPY!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devided Kingdoms :: Bio's-
Jump to: