Devided Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role playing community based on an original rp, good times and good friends.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Custom Race: The Cenobite

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JakeDeathAngel

Custom Race: The Cenobite Empty
PostSubject: Custom Race: The Cenobite   Custom Race: The Cenobite I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:14 pm

I know I have not put a bio but that's only because I want to be in my own race and I want to see if it gets accepted.

The physical composition of Cenobites gives them each a number of unique abilities, but there are a few traits common to all. When summoned, they seem to be able to decide exactly when, where, and by what means they will appear. They all appear to be telekinetic to a degree, able to control the hooked chains that are their trademark, as well as snatch small objects at a distance. Though not entirely confirmed, they seem to be able to summon forth their chains from any nearby shadows. They each seem to possess great strength, heightened resistance to damage, and some degree of super-natural empathy. They also tend to be rather sharp, patient, logical, and discerning.

The Cenobites all have horrific mutilations. Originally enforcers for Leviathan, Lord of Hell, Cenobites were charged with retrieving anyone who solved the Lament Configuration, also known as the Lemarchand Box, a wood and brass puzzle box, which if solved opens a gateway between our world and Hell, highly sought after by the greatest of hedonists for its promise of unparalleled pleasures. The Cenobites were then directly responsible for the pleasure/pain torture of said individual. Originally believed to have always been Cenobites since the creation of Hell, it was revealed that some Cenobites had once been human, the first four seen who had unlocked the Lament Configuration and others were “recruited.” Some Cenobites were tragic villains trapped to serve Leviathan, while some were thoroughly evil, or had been turned evil on the inside. The rest, such as Angelique, the daughter of Leviathan, were never human at the start.

Custom Race: The Cenobite Cenobite

Somewhat like this, except without the cables and the gun looking thing.

Last edited by JakeDeathAngel on Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:43 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Custom Race: The Cenobite   Custom Race: The Cenobite I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:20 pm

Myth rpg not alien rpg
Back to top Go down
https://devidedkingdoms.rpg-board.net
JakeDeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Custom Race: The Cenobite   Custom Race: The Cenobite I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:25 pm

Admin wrote:
Myth rpg not alien rpg

Sorry It's not suppose to be an alien, Crap.... umm hold on i'll edit it a bit
Back to top Go down
JakeDeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Custom Race: The Cenobite   Custom Race: The Cenobite I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:05 pm

Ok, I edited it abit
Back to top Go down
Father-Bear

Father-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Custom Race: The Cenobite   Custom Race: The Cenobite I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:52 pm

Erhh ..

Did you fix it a little?
And picture still looks Eff'ed up .
Back to top Go down
Hecari

Hecari

PostSubject: Re: Custom Race: The Cenobite   Custom Race: The Cenobite I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:36 am

Its not an Alien RP. Ish REALLY a Myth. I know, I know. They are beings based on the cenobites, or "tortured souls", created by Clive Barker. Anyone seen Hellraiser? YEAH thats that they are. They are described as extraDIMENTIONAL beings like a spirit or dark angel... SO they are based on a myth so I think its legit. ^_^

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cenobite_(Hellraiser)
Back to top Go down
JakeDeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Custom Race: The Cenobite   Custom Race: The Cenobite I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:03 pm

Ok, is it accepted or no?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Race: The Cenobite   Custom Race: The Cenobite I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom Race: The Cenobite
Page 1 of 1