Devided Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role playing community based on an original rp, good times and good friends.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A question about something ive been using

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
beatuonthehed

beatuonthehed

A question about something ive been using Empty
PostSubject: A question about something ive been using   A question about something ive been using I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:47 pm

I've been making it where I have had a brother cheers and he was inside my soul Twisted Evil I have been doing this a long time and I am unsure what I can do with it can I keep it or not? and btw emoticon spam? Smile Very Happy Sad Neutral Arrow clown
Back to top Go down
spademan123

spademan123

PostSubject: mmk   A question about something ive been using I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:00 am

try useing it as like a demon side or ALter ego perhaps but it will still be your bro but his power will be dark or extreme light? up to you really about his power:l
Back to top Go down
Kala

PostSubject: Re: A question about something ive been using   A question about something ive been using I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:53 pm

Or.. It doesn't have to be a Demon at all. You could say a mage, fused your dead brother's body, and fused it with you so he could live.
Back to top Go down
beatuonthehed

beatuonthehed

PostSubject: Re: a question   A question about something ive been using I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:02 am

Ok thx guys. its really hard to do all this when you have to sneak on the computer every day to even get on. So this will be how it is alot. and I got it now lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A question about something ive been using   A question about something ive been using I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A question about something ive been using
Page 1 of 1