Devided Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role playing community based on an original rp, good times and good friends.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I has a question!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hecari

Hecari

I has a question! Empty
PostSubject: I has a question!   I has a question! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:09 pm

Ok I am making a key for my people in my scenario bc I don't want any fights:
#1.) The person I was Scening with
#2.) The main instigator of the fight
#3.) Kinda a bystander

Okiez, So... I was minding my own business, doing an IC scene with another RPer (#1) then BAM! Two fellow RPers ( #2 & #3) walk in and try to kill me since my motto said dark. THEN RPer #1 argued and said that as a Drow, you wouldn't be able to tell I was dark just offhand. #2 called #1 a liar. #1 said they should look up Drows and see.
Well I did and as far as I can tell, you really wouldn't be able to know a Drow's side just by looking at them since they are a rebellious race. And that also goes for their "aura" or whatever. So I was just curious. I put Neutral in my motto because thats really what I am, but I know I will have to choose.
THANKS!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

I has a question! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I has a question!   I has a question! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:10 pm

#2 is wrong, your motto isn't ic knowledge. They would not be able to kill you if you where dark, just by looking at your motto. You would have to eather tell them, or they would have to figure out some other way. You CANNOT kill for
that reason.

You where fine, they have no right to random you. Have anymore questions contact Silverclaw,
Back to top Go down
https://devidedkingdoms.rpg-board.net
Hecari

Hecari

I has a question! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I has a question!   I has a question! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:32 pm

OK! Thank you SOOO much. I'm not a very controversial type, lol and neither is my character, so I didn't want to start anything. ^_^
You were very helpful and I very much apprieciate it!!
THANKS AGAIN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I has a question! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I has a question!   I has a question! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I has a question!
Page 1 of 1