Devided Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role playing community based on an original rp, good times and good friends.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

somthing i was wondering

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
micheal-capuzi

somthing i was wondering Empty
PostSubject: somthing i was wondering   somthing i was wondering I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:20 am

Im a Drow and i was raised by a mage that knew Elements and magic he also traned with alot of the most well known warriors of every class but he died before he could teach me everything all he got to teach me was elemants and Stealthy attacks. people are bothering me about how they say im godmodding but im not im actually training with people to learn how to use the technique for example Elder Chi is teaching me how to use a katana Better than anyother samurai out there. just tell me if what im doing is allowed it is an rpg after all thank you. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

somthing i was wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: somthing i was wondering   somthing i was wondering I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:21 pm

You can have one class, and a maximum of two races. You can have a maximum of 5 weapons.
Two races = Hybrid Example: Vampire/Lycan

Races are customizable, meaning under your bio, where it says race, tell your race name and desribe it.

You can have two powers. A major power and a sub power, usually elements. You can be skilled in one technique. Such as swordplay, hand to hand combat, Alchemy, Ext.
Back to top Go down
https://devidedkingdoms.rpg-board.net

somthing i was wondering
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devided Kingdoms :: Complaints and questions-
Jump to: