Devided Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role playing community based on an original rp, good times and good friends.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seirei Adya

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
-Tacos

-Tacos

Seirei Adya Empty
PostSubject: Seirei Adya   Seirei Adya I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:21 pm

-x-Name: -Tacos/ Tayler
-x-Gender: Female
-x-IC
-x-Name: Seirei Adya
-x-Race: Elf Youkai
-x-Class: Ninja
-x-Age: 17
-x-Hair: Blonde
-x-Eyes: Green
-x-Personality: A kind, gentle Elf Youkai mix
-x-Light Form: Seirei Adya Eacff3fe
-x-Light Sword: Seirei Adya Sword_640x480
-x-Dark Form: Seirei Adya Elves22-1

-x-Dark Sword: Seirei Adya Blood_sword
-x-Youkai Form:
Seirei Adya Fox
-x-Brother Kyrox[18]:
Seirei Adya -anime-guy
-x-Younger Brothers Lupus and Lupusoni: Seirei Adya Anime_boys
-x-Brother Desc: Kyrox wanted to follow in his fathers footsteps. He loved to be mean to anyone who wasn't high up in status. He also didn't like Falak, because he was protective of Amber even though they weren't related. He spyed on them one night in the forest, and found out that they kissed, and reported to Amber's father. Falak was instantly banned from the land. Lupus and Lupusoni were very lazy. They didn't really pay much attention to anything. They were somewhat kind. But when trying to escape with their mother and sister, Lupusoni died in the fire, and fused his soul with his brothers.
-x-Parents: Kianira and Orack
-x-Parent Description: A loving youkai mother, Kianira, respected and loved by all, And a named Orack. Orack kidnapped Kianira from her real husband, and made her pregnant with a youkai elf mix. Because Kianira had already had a drow son, Seirei turned out to have some elf in her.
-x-Father:
Seirei Adya Amon
-x-Mother:
Seirei Adya Neko-4
-x-Best Friend Amber[Almost Sisters]: Seirei Adya Shanaraiturningdark
-x-Companion: A Blue Spirit Wolf
Seirei Adya Wolf_Discraceful-1
-x-Name: Blueind
-x-Age: 2 years old
-x-Gender: Female
-x-History: Seirei was born as a youkai elf mix. When Seirei got to be around 3 or four her mother and father had more kids while Seirei was outside playing. She then became the sister of two younger brothers. Lupus and Lupusoni. When Seirei got to be around 17, her mother wanted to escape, to take her children and get out. Seirei father was a very bad influence, abusive and a drunk. The only reason Seirei or her brothers exist because their father and mother. So Seirei's mother decided to use a fire as a diversion. She started a fire in their house and ran to the meeting point in the woods. Seirei was to get her brothers and bring them safely out to her mother. A few feet behind her, her brothers were running about a yard apart. A low rumble sounded and the roof caved in right on Lupusoni. Seirei spun around and stared in horror. If Lupus hadn't been there, she never would have been able to get herself out. But she had to get her brother to safety. But before they got out of the house Lupusoni's soul fused inside Lupus's body. After her mother and Seirei and her brother escaped, they found new land. That was when Seirei met Amber. The only elf, youkai mixes in existance where Seirei and Amber. After Amber had grown to be about 12, she had fallen in love with a youkai named Falak. About a year later, Amber's father banished Falak from the land after Seirei's brother Kyrox, who was very protective of Amber, has spyed on them and saw them kissing in the forest. Seirei was furious with Andy for hurting Amber, so she took Amber and Lupus away to find new land. Their brother Kyrox stayed, wanting to rule the land after his father was gone. They found a small land, occupied by many creatures. They stayed there, with all of the people, animals and creatures. A few years after Seirei and her siblings had left, they wandered into the woods and were surrounded by bandits. They were men, sent by Seirei's real father to capture Seirei and anyone who got in their path of taking her. Thanks to Seirei's biological father, Seirei had a dark side. She could be quite the little demon. And when she needed to she could get in touch with her dark side if a problem presented itself. Seirei was prepared to fight, her eyes had gone pitch black and she was gripping her blade. But a blue spirit wolf appeared and had put Seirei and her 'sister' on her back. From that day on. The spirit wolf named Blueind, became a very close companion of Seirei and has never left her since. Blueind was that of the spirit world, so she could talk and transform into any shape she pleased. She could also jump into people's bodies. One day. Blueind jumped into Seirei's body, and fused their powers together. Allowing Seirei to not only have the power of the wolf in her, but can also transform into Blueind's form.

Last edited by -Tacos on Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:47 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
:Abby:22

Seirei Adya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seirei Adya   Seirei Adya I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:24 pm

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH IIIIIIIIII LLLLLOOOVVVVEEE TTHHHEEE BIOOO!!
TAY FTW!<3 rabbit
Back to top Go down
Kalaksuki

Seirei Adya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seirei Adya   Seirei Adya I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:21 am

Haha, nice bio... Abby's picture is... >.> <.< Cool.. xD
Back to top Go down
-Taco

Seirei Adya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seirei Adya   Seirei Adya I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:02 pm

Haha, thankies.
Back to top Go down

Seirei Adya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seirei Adya   Seirei Adya I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:47 pm

Er. WHADA YOU MEAN >.> <.< Cool ??!?!?!!?!?! :O
Back to top Go down
Malvik-Arknaro

Seirei Adya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seirei Adya   Seirei Adya I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:57 am

He means, >.> <.< DAYUM THATS SUM SMEXY SKIN/BODY/LEGS/FACE/etc.

Very Happy!

And even though that was wuz the things i was gonna say, well.
>.> <.<
DAYUM THATS A SMEXY GIRL.
afro Dont diss the afro pl0x
Back to top Go down
Kalaksuki

Seirei Adya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seirei Adya   Seirei Adya I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:08 pm

Malvik, keep it in yer pants?
Back to top Go down

Seirei Adya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seirei Adya   Seirei Adya I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:15 pm

Lol. Yeah i changed my char..the i changed back cause Silver told me to xD. Then he violated my chin. ;[ xD Embarassed
Back to top Go down
beatuonthehed

beatuonthehed

Seirei Adya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seirei Adya   Seirei Adya I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:10 am

Rofl chin Violation? I couldnt tell :p
Back to top Go down
-Tacos

-Tacos

Seirei Adya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seirei Adya   Seirei Adya I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:02 pm

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seirei Adya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seirei Adya   Seirei Adya I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seirei Adya
Page 1 of 1