Devided Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role playing community based on an original rp, good times and good friends.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what the >_<

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
beatuonthehed

beatuonthehed

what the >_< Empty
PostSubject: what the >_<   what the >_< I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:15 pm

ok question scratch so whats happening to the rpg. Is it going to close down because ortus took his stuff or is it staying open but I'd rather it stay open because it already has atleast 89 members. If this rpg is gone then we will probably only have a few choices. It shouldnt close. Sad
Back to top Go down
Father-Bear

Father-Bear

what the >_< Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the >_<   what the >_< I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:35 am

Ortus took his room?

>_<

Damn it ..
Back to top Go down
Kalaksuki

what the >_< Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the >_<   what the >_< I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:45 pm

I"m getting tired of switching rpgs. All he has to do is get hte teles and put them in father's forest, if he does tthis, is could stay open.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

what the >_< Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the >_<   what the >_< I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:13 pm

I am just making adjustments, its still open. Just need some time to re-open it.
Back to top Go down
https://devidedkingdoms.rpg-board.net
Jamien66

what the >_< Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the >_<   what the >_< I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:14 pm

Ive been trying to get into Contact with SilverClaw, because he knows and i know i can supply rooms and furniture, but he also knows i can only realy talk to him over an instant messenger.

If anyone can constantly nag him to talk to Jamien66 me and him could work out an agreement and i could supply some rooms in under a week.

Designing included though, thats why the week.
=]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

what the >_< Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the >_<   what the >_< I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what the >_<
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devided Kingdoms :: Complaints and questions-
Jump to: