Devided Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role playing community based on an original rp, good times and good friends.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

On to war, you monster (Part 7)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalaksuki

On to war, you monster (Part 7) Empty
PostSubject: On to war, you monster (Part 7)   On to war, you monster (Part 7) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:40 am

He woke up in a small metal room, but he was tied to a strange machine. The doctors infront of him, holding weird devices. "Armor him, and feed him well" The lead doctor said, "Yes Eledan" Said one of the minor scientist. He looks up, majorly woozy from the treatment, he looks to Eledan, then down to the ground. A nurse comes in, holding heavy armor, she places it on the floor next to Eledan. "Oh, bad news, sir" the doctor on the computer said
"What is it?" the leader asks.
"We are not getting communication from Forest Base" He answers.
"The boy, the boy killed them all?"
"We do not know"

The machine picks up the armor peices, then begins to heavily mount the peices onto his body, the cold metal against his scared, fearful body. The machine finishes, and it drops him to the floor. He regains his mind, then to kneel on one knee here "Lycanthrope, at your service" The assassin says to Eledan, the leader looks down to him, and then says "Rise, you will go on to war" The assassin shockily opens his eyes, then looks up to his master "War?!" Eledan looks down to the assassin once again, their eyes meeting. "No, sir, no vital signs in forest base" The scientist suddenly yells out. "The boy killed them all" He answers, his tone angry. "Master, I could... Kill this boy" He says, but Eledan just stands there, then speaks, "Very well"
"SIR! The Kaledian army is on their way, they have come to kill us all!" The scientist panicly yells out.
"Release test subjects Number tenty-four, and twenty-three, Lycanthrope, this is your que"
Back to top Go down
beatuonthehed

beatuonthehed

PostSubject: ._. wtf man   On to war, you monster (Part 7) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:05 am

I thought this would be in ic discussions x_X
Back to top Go down
beatuonthehed

beatuonthehed

PostSubject: lemme rephrase that   On to war, you monster (Part 7) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:06 am

When I say I thought this would be in ic discussions means that my stupid self went looking for it everywhere else. x_X
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On to war, you monster (Part 7)   On to war, you monster (Part 7) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On to war, you monster (Part 7)
Page 1 of 1