Devided Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role playing community based on an original rp, good times and good friends.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nature Affinity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hecari

Hecari

Nature Affinity Empty
PostSubject: Nature Affinity   Nature Affinity I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:48 pm

Ok, so I had an idea that I am using on my character. (I will take it off if it is bad ^_^)

I want my character to have a Nature Affinity. Examples, the ability to heal animals and animal-like creatures, call animals to my aid, talk to trees, purify tainted water, etc.

I know that someone recently posted that they wanted to have a Druid class; however, I don't want the Affinity to be EXACLY like that. More like a power.

As a bit of back story, my character, though a Drow, was raised by a pair of Elf Nomads and she learned from them the value of nature. After their death (In case anyone didnt get the reference to them being killed by a Drow, Eboni killed them. But no one knows that detail, only that it was a Drow in general), she wandered in the forests for sometime. During her wanderings, she found she was able to understand the trees as the wind flowed through them and understand the animals around her as well.

So, I want it to be a talent. She doesn't have any other power and I made sure to note that she CANNOT heal HERSELF because I didn't want it to be God Mod. I wanted restrictions on the power. ^_^
Thanks! Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Nature Affinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature Affinity   Nature Affinity I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:47 pm

This is fine, and you can heal flesh and skin wounds. Once it gets to the muscle or the bone you cant heal it, you can only stop the flow of blood.
Back to top Go down
https://devidedkingdoms.rpg-board.net
Hecari

Hecari

Nature Affinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature Affinity   Nature Affinity I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:23 pm

KK thats fine! ^_^ Question, what about poison? Since a lot of times its a flesh wound but with a poisoned weapon. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nature Affinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature Affinity   Nature Affinity I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nature Affinity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devided Kingdoms :: Skills And Powers-
Jump to: